AVH Consultants are independent tax consultants, who do not undertake any compliance work and guarantee not to interfere with client relationships.
AVH Consultants are able to provide you with cost-effective advice on a timely basis, without having to maintain dedicated and expensive in-house resources.
There is no registration fee for this service and you pay only for the facilities you use.
No one can predict when a client will need urgent advice, but when they do, they expect the response to be quick and accurate. Professional Tax Consultants has experienced consultants who support the retained professional advisers to provide a high quality and a uniquely comprehensive range of consultancy services.
Following registration, we will send you an engagement letter to complete. We will agree with a fee in advance of providing you with any advice. This will be based on the scope of the work required.
- Tax Audits under the (Indian) Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Income Tax Consultancy Work including filing of IT Return ,guidance for transfer pricing, proper tax planning and representing clients before tax authorities.
- Filing of Income Tax Return on behalf of FII’s (Foreign Institutional Investors)
- Certification work for Foreign Remittance
- The Objective of Tax Planning is to minimize the tax liability
- Tax Planning also includes Tax Management
- Tax Planning relates to future.
- Tax Planning helps in minimizing Tax Liability in Short-Term and in Long Term.
- Tax Planning is optional.
- The objective of Tax Management is to comply with the provisions of Income Tax Law and its allied rules.
- Tax Management deals with filing of Return in time, getting the accounts audited, deducting tax at source etc.
- Tax Management relates to Past, Present, Future.
- Tax Management helps in avoiding payment of interest, penalty, prosecution etc.
- Tax Management is essential for every assessee.
Goods and Service Tax
What is GST Registration?
Beginning July 2017, Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be applicable to all Indian service providers (including freelancers), traders and manufacturers, once their supply turnover crosses Rs. 20 lakh. The GST is an all-in-one tax that subsumes a variety of state (VAT, Entertainment Tax, Luxury Tax, Octroi) and central taxes (CST, Service Tax, Excise Duty). GST is to be charged at every step of the supply chain, with complete set-off benefits available. The procedure for GST is completely online and requires no manual intervention. A composition scheme will also be there under GST for businesses with a supply turnover of less than Rs. 50 lakh.
GST Registration in Bhopal
Our team is always ready to provide complete professional support to our clients in order to provide them complete satisfaction. We provide GST Registration consultancy in Bhopal and other services to our clients.
Our principle point is to fulfil the request of our customers, thus, that they don’t have to go anyplace after connecting with us. We offer our services at a wallet-friendly price. We work on transparent business ethics and make sure to provide you true data and a real picture of your company. We give one end GST Registration service in Bhopal to our esteemed customers, .in this way that they get an answer for every one of their issues under one rooftop.
Do you need GST Registration?
A business element that is right now enlisted under any of the current assessment administrations then it is necessarily required to move under GST law independent of the edge limits.The taking after focal and state level duty administrations will end with presentation of Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Central Excise duty
- Service Tax
- State VAT
- Central Sales Tax
- Entry Tax (all forms)
- Luxury Tax
- Entertainment and Amusement Tax (except when levied by the local bodies)
- Purchase Tax
- State Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services
- Taxes on lotteries, betting and gambling
Be that as it may, in the event that you are providing merchandise and enterprises and not enrolled under any current expense administrative then you are obligated to enlist just if the total turnover in any budgetary year surpasses as far as possible. The current edge restrain indicated by the GST board is 20 lakhs for every one of the states aside from North Eastern States where the breaking point is 10 lakhs
GST Registration Online in Bhopal
- We provide complete assistance on all aspects related to GST.
- We provide complete Online Process You do not need to be physically present
- We will file your returns and complete all different compliances as per requirements present
Need Help? Call one of our GST Expert +91-992-630-3747
Documents Required for GST Registration in Bhopal
- PAN Card and address proof of proprietor
LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
- PAN Card of LLP
- LLP Agreement
- Partners’ names and address proof
PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN Card of Company
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Resolution signed by board members
- Identity and address proof of directors